this is for my fifth period personal finance class

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My first day as a teen parent

The response I got from my mom about me becoming a teen parent did not surprise me because I knew that she would support me. She would not kick me out and she would help me with the costs of raising a baby.

The reaction I got from strangers about this project were positive. They all agreed that teens should have to go through this. My mom is also very involved in this project and is constantly asking if I need help with anything. Many people at school also seem surprised that i am carrying a bag of sugar that is supposed to be a baby. i have gotten compliments on how cute my baby is and i have also gotten comments about how creepy my baby is.

If I could start this project over I would have fixed the size of my baby's face so it fit the bag of sugar better. I also think that an actual baby doll would be more enjoyable because it would already have a face, arms and legs. I would not want the baby dolls that cry and make noise and stuff because that would make me really irritated and i don't think we need to go through that much stress.

I think the most surprising thing about the "Baby Costs"  was the cost of the doctor bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment